Calculations are based on a Commissionable Volume (CV) of $1,800 USD/CAD (£1,000 U.K.) and meeting monthly sales bonus thresholds to earn 25% personal sales commissions. When you and your first level team members reach 24,000 or more in group qualifying volume (GQV) in a month, your commissions on your personal CV are boosted an additional 8% (totaling 33%) for that month.
Team Income Factors
You earn monthly team commissions when you and your team member each reach your respective monthly sales bonus thresholds.
Your monthly sales bonus threshold varies based on your season with cabi (starting at 800 in personal qualifying volume and increasing to 3,500 over time).
Once you’ve met your monthly sales bonus threshold, Team Leaders will earn the following on the commissionable volume (CV) of your levels 1-4 team members:
Between 3-8% on level 1 team members (based on when they began their cabi business)
5% on level 2
3% on level 3
2% on level 4
When you and your first level team members reach 24,000 or more in group qualifying volume (GQV) in a month, if you are not already earning 8% on your team members’ sales, you will earn an additional 3% or 5% (totaling a maximum 8%) commission on your first level team members’ CV for that month.
Turn on auto-calculate to modify only the number of team members on level 1. The remaining levels will auto-populate with the assumption that each team member brings on two of her own team members. Turn off auto-calculate to manually enter the number of team members on each level.
For the purposes of this calculator, team member activity is assumed at 1 show per week (4 shows per month) per team member, with each show generating $1,800 USD/CAD (£1,000) in Commissionable Volume (CV). This assumed level of team member activity is the same regardless of the personal show count you enter above.